Two Year Warranty
Made to Order Products.
Mirrorworld Workmanship Warranty
Mirrorworld prides itself on its quality craftsmanship and superior product. The mirror and glass products we use are of the highest grade and produced using state-of-the-art equipment. Our products are inspected at our warehouse during fabrication and before packing for dispatch.
We guarantee our Mirror products against defects for a period of (2) years from the date of delivery. Should a manufacturing defect occur during this period, Mirrorworld will cover the cost of supplying a replacement mirror.(The warranty covers the product only and not installation).
Our warranties guarantee against silver spoilage, cloudiness and other imperfections that may occur in the glass mirror. However, our warranties do not cover scratches, cracks or chips which should be reported within 24 hours of delivery and no more than seven days after delivery. Should your mirror arrive damaged, please report it to our customer support team at email@example.com.
Our warranties also do not cover damage caused by improper care. For information on the proper care of mirrors, see our instructions below. Please note the bold section regarding black edge. Black edge is considered improper care and is not covered by our warranties.
At Mirrorworld, we believe in our products and although we warrant against defects, we work hard to make sure you never need replacement products. You can count on Mirrorworld to stand behind our products. If you are looking for a new mirror feel free to call our friendly sales team for any sales enquiries you may have on 0333 800 8181 (press 1 for sales).
Mirror Surface Protection Information
The best cleaning method is using a moist soft or microfibre cloth. Any stubborn marks can be removed with diluted mild detergent e.g. washing up liquid. You will find that this routine will keep your mirror looking brand new for many years. When cleaning your mirror be careful not to use any rough, gritty, solvent or abrasive cleaners as this may cause damage to the silvering of your mirror and therefore invalidate your warranty.
Failure to follow these instructions may void your surface protection warranty.
If you have any questions regarding our Surface Protection, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Visible streaking or swirling patterns may appear on the glass when the mirror is steamed up. This is a normal occurrence and does not affect the performance of the surface protection for day to day use. However, if your mirror is regularly steaming up then we would recommend either venting the area or purchasing a demisting pad. Heavy or regular condensation will eventually cause damage to the silvering of your mirror.
Most manufacturers typically offer a one-year guarantee, but we extend that to 2 years at no extra cost to offer you extra value.
The guarantee is only available to original purchasers and is not transferrable.
We guarantee our Mirror products against defects for a period of (2) years from the date of delivery.
Should a manufacturing defect occur during this period, Mirrorworld will cover the cost of supplying a replacement mirror.(The warranty covers the product only and not installation).
The guarantee protects the silvering of your mirror for two years against silver spoilage, cloudiness and other imperfections that may occur.
The guarantee covers against the structural stability of the frame, separating or lifting of the joints.
The Surface Protection (see above) must be maintained as per the provided maintenance instructions to validate and maintain the warranty.
Mirrorworld reserves the right to inspect the mirror in order to determine that the product has been maintained in a manner consistent with these maintenance instructions.
Our custom mirrors are made using the highest quality mirror stock, mirror adhesives and hardware available. However, mirrors, like diamonds, can never be totally perfect. Under close scrutiny, irregularities can sometimes be detected. These originate in the manufacturing process of handcrafted or natural products and are allowable under industry standards. These acceptable variances include:
Pin Head bubbles in mirror (not seen from normal viewing distance i.e. normally two metres), Minor indentations in frames, faint scratches (not seen from normal viewing distance i.e. normally two metres) Slight colour variances between frames, natural staining or marks in leathers, grain differences in natural woods, Light Rub Marks or bruises.
- Due to the nature of this product Mirrorworld will not cover for protection against chips, scratches, cracks etc to a glass mirror found after seven days of delivery of the mirror or after installation (whichever is sooner).
- To verify that a defect is a manufacturing fault, Mirrorworld may request a photograph of the product and defect or arrange the collection of the product for further inspection.
- If the product is defective in materials or manufacture the original purchaser must contact our customer support team within 30 days of the fault occurring.
- If a fault is verified, at our discretion Mirrorworld will refund the purchase price, repair and return the goods to you or send new goods or parts to you as a replacement, this shall constitute our sole obligation under this guarantee.
- If in our opinion the product has failed under the terms of the guarantee and a replacement is offered but identical goods are no longer available, Mirrorworld will replace it with our nearest equivalent product.
- The warranty does not cover any installation costs, Mirrorworld shall not under any circumstances be liable for incidental, consequential or indirect damaged caused by the defects of our bespoke or made to order products
- This guarantee covers normal use; it does not cover faults caused by incorrect installation, wilful damage, neglect, misuse, modification, inappropriate cleaning, accidental damage, wear & tear and other events outside Mirrorworld control.
- The guarantee does not cover any product that has been altered or modified in any way without the prior written consent of Mirrorworld.
- The guarantee only covers costs for returning mirrors within six months of delivery.
- If a claim is made under this guarantee and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, Mirrorworld reserve the right to charge the customer for any repairs made and any delivery or collection costs.
- Scratches that appear on Acrylic Mirrors are not covered by the guarantee.
- The guarantee is only valid for products purchased, installed and used in the United Kingdom.
- The guarantee does not cover clearance or mirrors described as seconds
- The benefit of this guarantee cannot be transferred to a third party
- The guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the interest of continuing design, development and product improvement, Mirrorworld reserve the right to change colour, designs and product specifications and notify you in advance.